1st day without my everyday trouble…
My everyday trouble left RP officially yesterday… to be frank... I was really upset about it.. cant hold back the tears at all during the last hour… from the 1st day im in RP… she has been with me… almost 2 years le… well.. If not for her... I’ll probably would not have join RP…
We had each other almost everyday… though she almost left half way through…. But we still made it eventually… this time.. it’s for real… she really left… to venture into a bigger world outside… because we all know that RC is definitely not a career for life… but im still unwilling to leave my comfort zone… perhaps just not now?... haha…
Was pretty taken aback by boss’s hug to Cherlyn yesterday…haha.. That’s probably a way of appreciation from a boss to his staff of 2 years… and I began to think… will it be the same by the time I leave?
To my everyday trouble: must take care of urself in new company wor… we may not be able to meet up so often liao cos u moved to a damn bloody far place… hahaha… but im always here for u.. muacks..
last moments with my everyday troubles...
me...
boss...
大肚婆... armpit ger...
blur queen...
andrew...
the gers...
seniors... naughty seniors....
funny seniors...
bye bye my everyday trouble....
