04.05.07
Friday 5 hours queuing... for 24 pieces of donuts... madness...
donuts from Donut Factory... of course it wasn’t me who went to queue.. I seriously dun have such patient... it's my silly boy Mr Toh... I think he's mad.. haha... 5 hours... I could have done lots of shopping with that amt of time... i wonder how can he stand and do nothing for 5 hours??? (not exactly nothing... he reads when he queue... worse! haha...)
erm... think I need to comment about the donuts?? well.. nice la... but i tot it's pretty much similar to the ones in vivo... so i would say not worth the time and effort to queue for Donut Factory... and we had a mini discussion on how can they retain their customers?? and the conclusion is... even if every customers are 1 time customers... their monthly net profit can goes up to $20K... OMG!
but i will still recommend you eating the Double Chocolate if you ever go queuing for it.. cos it's really good.. the only one that i think is better than Vivo's... the rest are on par ba...
Double Chocolate Donuts... White chocolate on top... and dark chocolate as filling... yummy!
