Blog Graphics Blog Shop

Tuesday, November 21, 20069:51 AM

and i only get to update my last week post today.. damn the stupid modem in my house...

17.11.06

It’s Friday again!! Hehe… beginning of a new weekend.. so happy.. after work.. went medicure session with my everyday trouble (cherlyn).. a house of Vietnamese.. no wonder it’s call 'house of Vietnam' .. haha… they were pretty slow.. though we each had 2 person serving us at the same the time.. the whole process took almost 2 hours. And their skills aint as good as our previous de… so I guess I will go back to the same old place the next time..

18.11.06

Woke up at 12 noon.. very long nv sleep until so late le.. bee so lazy.. had to pull him up..
Went northpoint to eat lunch… irritated by my sis.. haiz.. nvm.. after that we went furniture warehouse.. wanted to buy bed.. they really have fascinating designs for bed sia.. haha.. if I have my own room.. I will buy bed from them.. but too bad..

At night we went pasar malam.. dunno what’s wrong with me.. I actually bought a fake Gucci bag for $35… actually I wanted to get a big puma bag.. but the sales girl kept bombarding me with her sweet talk.. I dunno what got into me.. and I bought it.. haha… in the end, I gave it to mum.. she was happy though.. haha.. so not a bad thing in the end.. guess I will still go to JB and get the bag.. haha…

19.11.06

Rainy night… we had western food for dinner.. prepared by me, lao shi and xiao ben.. hmm.. suddenly thought of the past… I rem we used to love having western food when we were young.. cos we used to have this mentality that end of the year = Christmas season = western culture.. haha… sound so silly.. so we get very excited when mum prepare western food for dinner.. I rem it’s always a raining day when she prepare… and we used to yearn for fork n knife when we eat but always ended up using only fork cos everything have already been cut nicely on the plate.. we just need to poke n eat.. now that we have grown up.. it’s out turn to cook.. and we finally get to use fork n knife… haha.. but we no longer yearn for it.. in fact we yearn for ppl to cut the food nicely on the plate so that we can just poke n eat.. haha…

20.11.06
MC... MC... MC...


CREDITS