Blog Graphics Blog Shop

Sunday, October 22, 200612:43 AM
weekends..

Friday... 20.10.06

Was supposed to watch 'The Prestige' at 8.50pm at The Cathay. But because of a stupid mistake of mine, we ended up singing KTV at safra Yishun again.. And what was the mistake? I actually book the wrong date... instead of the 20.10.06, I book for Saturday.. So stupid right? And I can’t understand y did I made that mistake... again.. Which means to say, I’ve made it before...

Haiz.. Sometime, I wonder why am I always so careless? How can I make myself more careful?? If you have the remedy, please please let me know.. I need it.. BADLY!!

Saturday... 21.10.06

woke up at 1pm.. Haha... lazy pig... was quite irritated by mum cos of her rubbish again.. Haiz.. NV ending... by the time we got ready.. It was already 3 plus.. Had to rush out to catch 'Departed" at causeway point.. Was irritated by the rushing.. Argg... the show is not nice.. So disappointing.. I think the Chinese version is so much nicer.. 2.5 hrs long... abit waste time watching...

show ended at around 6.45pm.. Had to rush to PS to meet cherlyn and Vince for dinner.. And they say they din wan dinner.. The rest were abit unhappy cos they had no intention to go PS for dinner as we had just gone yest. But in the end they came to join us... and finally, we watched 'The Prestige".. Haha..

'The Prestige".. A wonderful and magical show.. A show u wouldn't want to miss... expect the unexpectable ending... true enough... perseverance which leads to downfall... and it set my brain to ponder... is it right to be firm with Ur own beliefs?? Or should u listen to others too?? Adult’s mindsets are too complicated.. That many a times.. U cant see the simplicity of reality... I prefer to stay as a child..


CREDITS